Dr. Alice Mann is running for Minnesota Senate District 50 in Edina and Bloomington.
She is a doctor, former state representative, immigrant, Latina, and mother, who is looking to represent all of us at the State Capitol.
She believes in putting people over politics.
Join our campaign as we go to work for:
• Patients who are struggling to afford the high cost of prescription drugs and health insurance.
• New parents who need access to affordable childcare.
• Working families that deserve fair wages and paid sick leave.
• K-12 students who deserve access to high-quality public education and safe schools.
• A politics where everyone’s voice is heard and everyone has a seat at the table.